See You Next Week! Here’s Everything You Need to Know:
Please take a moment to read the following information carefully as it contains key details pertaining to registration, arrivals and what to expect at Social Media Week this year!
- REGISTRATION & PASS PICK-UP: Your passes are printed and available for pick up at ANY Social Media Week Toronto venue, any time. Simply provide your name and identification at the Registration/Pass Pickup Desk. Proof of purchase or confirmation is NOT required. No printing needed! 🙂 You’re pass is printed and your name is on our guest list.
- CONFIRMATION & INVOICE: All Pass holders were sent a confirmation/invoice by email. It is possible this may have gone to your SPAM inbox or was blocked by your server. If you did not receive an email confirmation, but are receiving this email, REST ASSURED – your pass is waiting for you at Registration next week! 🙂 If you require an invoice and did not receive one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend your copy.
- DOORS OPEN: Social Media Week Toronto kicks off on Tuesday, November 12th – doors open for REGISTRATION at 8:15 AM. Please enter at 250 Front St. through the front doors of Glenn Gould Studio.
- EVENT SCHEDULE: Please view our full conference agenda online. Note: ONLY sessions at Glenn Gould Studio are open to those with a 2-Day Regular Pass
- LOCATIONS: Social Media Week Toronto takes place at multiple venues included:
- DAY 1 & 2 SMWTO MainStage: Glenn Gould Studio | 250 Front St. (All ACCESS & REGULAR 2 DAY PASSES: Tuesday, Nov 12 & Wednesday, Nov 13)
- Opening Night Party at the Thompson Hotel | 550 Wellington St W, Toronto (ALL ACCESS PASS ONLY; Tuesday, Nov 13th)
- DAY 3 at HQ: Creative Innovation Studio at Ryerson University| 110 Bond St (ALL ACCESS PASS ONLY; Thursday, Nov 14th)
- EVENING Paid Social Panel at BrainStation Toronto | 460 King St W (ALL ACCESS PASS ONLY; Thursday, Nov 14th)
- Behind the Scenes at Stackt Market | 28 Bathurst St (ALL ACCESS PASS ONLY; Thursday, Nov 14th)
- RSVP REQUIRED SESSIONS: Two of our special events this year require RSVP to attend, as spaces are limited. These events are open EXCLUSIVELY to All Access Passholders only. RSVP opens TOMORROW – a separate email will be sent to All Access Passholders tomorrow with a link to RSVP and reserve your seat. Keep an eye out for an email from us tomorrow about the following sessions.
- PASS UPGRADES: To upgrade from a Regular to All Access Pass, please send us an email and we will process your payment.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Please tag us online @SMWiToronto and be sure to use the hashtag #SMWTO!
- ADDITIONAL FAQS: Please click here to view frequently asked questions.
WHAT ELSE IS NEW?
We’ve added new speakers and new sessions to our program! Read on for NEW programming updates and highlights!
- The Pros Guide to TikTok: A New Era of Video Marketing: TikTok MEGA STAR, Eric Struk will be joining the #SMWTO mainstage at Glenn Gould Studio, alongside Joshua Bloom, Head of Canada Global Business Solutions at TikTok and others.
- Create for Impact – AR(e) You Paying Attention? Snapchat Canada will be joining us on Day 3 (All Access Exclusive) as we unpack the latest trends and lessons around Augmented Reality
- Delivering Real Business Outcomes with Paid Social: AdParlor’s Vice President, Strategy & Business Development, Paul Van Winssen will be sharing insights into the evolution of the paid social industry and what marketers need to know to get the most bang for their paid social bucks
All Access Pass Exclusives
In addition to an extra FULL DAY of programming, Thursday, November 14 at the Creative Innovation Studio, we’re excited to announce the addition of the following events, exclusive to All Access Pass-holders:
- Opening Night Party at the Thompson Hotel: Celebrate DAY 1 of Social Media Week with some drinks, apps and good company at one of Toronto’s premiere venues
- Paid Social in 2020: What Marketers Need to Know: We’ve partnered with BrainStation Toronto to assemble a panel of heavy-hitters including Shopify, Facebook, Twitter and AdParlor! Space is Limited and RSVP is Required!
- Stackt Market: Behind the Scenes Talk & Tour: Go behind the scenes with Stackt and learn about how this incredible space came to be. Hear the stories behind some of its most instagrammed installations, and enjoy complimentary refreshments and bites, courtesy of Stackt Market vendors. Space is Limited and RSVP is Required!